Join the men of Grace Bible Church Boise, as we read:
July – September 2016
We’re going to start reading this book in July 2016. You can order the book online but we can also print a spiral bound copy for you.
We have three goals in launching this effort.
- Read – a book that encourages our faith and pushes us towards God and His Word.
- Walk – use the book as a means to promote and facilitate walking beside fellow brothers in Christ, “sharpening one another”, Pro. 27:17.
- Run – Use the book and walking together as a means to promote individual spiritual growth in order to “run that you may obtain the prize”, 1 Cor 9:24.
In addition to these three goals we are going to offer three ways to participate.
- Read – the book along with other men in the church and have the opportunity to interact with one another on the material. This simply provides another avenue for men to engage and have something “spiritually in-common” with one another to talk about and connect with.
- Blog – interact with one another on this website. Sometimes you might like to be able to talk about something you’ve read or perhaps just share a thought, but you can’t always do that on a Sunday morning.
- Coffee – very informal gathering, discuss the book or just get to know one another. No expectation on being at a specific point in the book. Just another way to gather and interact. The current book could be a point of discussion, but doesn’t need to be…
6:00am 1st & 3rd Friday of the month at
3327 N. Eagle Rd Meridian, ID 83642