Join the men of Grace Bible Church Boise, as we read:
October – December 2017
buy at Amazon
We’re going to start reading this book in October 2017. You can order the book online but if you need help getting a copy let us know.
We have three goals in launching this effort.
- Read – a book that encourages our faith and pushes us towards God and His Word.
- Walk – use the book as a means to promote and facilitate walking beside fellow brothers in Christ, “sharpening one another”, Pro. 27:17.
- Run – Use the book and walking together as a means to promote spiritual growth in order to “run that you may obtain the prize”, 1 Cor 9:24.
In addition to these three goals we’re encouraging few ways to participate…
- Read – the book along with other men in the church and have the opportunity to interact with one another on the material. This simply provides another avenue for men to engage and have something “spiritually in-common” with one another to talk about and connect with.
- Blog – interact with one another on this website. Sometimes you might like to be able to talk about something you’ve read or perhaps just share a thought, but you can’t always do that on a Sunday morning.
- Gather – we’ll announce a time for fellowship, discussion and food.